If you have a member come to you looking to cancel their membership, there are a few options within FitHive you can offer them before you just cancel or pause their monthly payment.
First, figure out why... then you can offer them something that might work better for them... Also, I've seen a lot of gyms do this with success, they pause the membership with a holding fee of $10-$20 per month. If you do this make sure that you set a max of 2-4 months.
1. Online Programming - Deliver daily custom online workouts directly to their phone. Allow them to work out at home or somewhere else on their time.
Fitness Features Overview Video
2. Online Nutrition - Deliver custom meal plans directly through the mobile app.
3. Online Mobility - Create at-home mobility routines that your customers can use from any device with internet.
4. Online Workout Of The Day - Post daily workouts here that your clients can see from home. Also, embed videos here with instructions on how to do the workouts or even motivational videos.
5. Accountability & Coaching Calls - As an added benefit you can add 1 to 1 calls, group video calls, live group workouts, recorded workouts. You can use apps like https://zoom.us/ or Google Hangouts. Don't forget you can email and 2-way text in the platform for check-ins. You can also set yourself tasks for follow up with your clients under our "Follow Up Leads" Section
6. Measurement Tracking - Your customers can track a number of things in the FitHive mobile app.
~ Progress Photos
~ Body Measurements (hips, waist, thighs, calf, etc...)
~ Body Weight/Body Fat
~ Text Records
7. Workout Tracking - Within this section of the mobile app your customers can track
~ Text Records
8. Leaderboards - Create custom male/female leaderboards that your users can submit to from the mobile app.
WANT TO LEARN MORE ABOUT ANY OF THESE FEATURES? CLICK HERE TO CONTACT ONE OF OUR ACCOUNT SPECIALISTS